Bed Liner over gray rocker panels on blue truck? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 09-22-2013, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bed Liner over gray rocker panels on blue truck?

I have an 04 f250 with 05 front clip. It's dark blue with the gray color rocker panels...don't care much for it. How would black bed liner look on this? Has anyone done it? If so post pics.

04 F250 XLT FX4 CCSB-fully bullet proofed *SOLD*

2006 F250 KR FX4 Dark green CCSB. Sinister Coolant Filter, EGR delete, 5" exhaust, Airraid Intake, Blue Spring, elite diesel 2.5" leveling kit. Bilstein 5100's and Rancho steering dampener kit. Rotella T6. Cooper ST MAXX 35's on stock 20's. Firestone ride rite airbags. Line X'd Bed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 09-22-2013, 10:05 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Just google it man.... There's is hundreds instantly

F250 bed lined rocker panels

05 F-250 Crew Cab Short Bed
ARPs w/OEM Gaskets
MTW Stage 2 w/batmowheel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BPD oil cooler w/ cold weather package
BPD Updated umm...Everything
BPD bypass oil filter
BPD FICM 58v
Spring Mod
Egr deleted
4" Duals
Edge CTS
Custom grille made by Me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

X3 w/Matts SRL+/SRLxx and Tow Tunes
Tony WildmanExtreme w/early lockup

post #3 of 6 Old 09-22-2013, 10:16 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Honestly, bed liner on any part of the truck besides the inside of the bed looks like crap. I'll never understand how people could do something so chintzy to a really nice truck. But that's just my opinion.

John

2004 Harley Davidson F250 #1191 - 6.0 Powerstroke
Studded - Lots Of Bulletproof Diesel Parts
Swamps 58v FICM - KC Stage 2 Turbo
Ported Intake - S&B CAI

100,000 Miles

Live in Northern California? Stop in here and say hi

post #4 of 6 Old 09-22-2013, 10:27 PM
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantom View Post
Honestly, bed liner on any part of the truck besides the inside of the bed looks like crap. I'll never understand how people could do something so chintzy to a really nice truck. But that's just my opinion.
Yeah I agree, kinda looks like they took the cheap way out or trying to cover up body or paint damage. Idk that's what I think to myself anyways lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Marshall
2002 F250 7.3L CCSB 4WD
Tinted | Focal speakers & 12" Kicker | CTS Insight | CNC fuel line kit | PIS 200/80's | KC38R | Nathan P3 train horns & Onboard Air

post #5 of 6 Old 10-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Serving Our Country!

I personally like the bed liner on the rockers specifically raptor liner since it is a smoother texture. My truck is constantly on gravel so i needed something that wouldn't chip so that is what i went with, and i wanted to get rid of the chrome rocker panel strips.

08 F350 CCSB Lariat - massaged exhaust, MiniMaxx, AFE Stage 2, Flo-Pro CAC pipe, CCV modded 2" leveling kit. soon to come - EGR delete, sinister intake elbow

Traded in 06 F350 CCLB - 5" diamond eye exhaust, sct (removed before selling), coolant filter, high idle
post #6 of 6 Old 10-08-2013, 10:14 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I just don't care for the blue/gray two tone. I can't stand it. But with the great shape and 113xxx miles on the truck and the halfway decent price i bought it for, i could have cared less what color it was...body/paint is straight, not dents hardly any scratches, but now its driving me nuts.

04 F250 XLT FX4 CCSB-fully bullet proofed *SOLD*

2006 F250 KR FX4 Dark green CCSB. Sinister Coolant Filter, EGR delete, 5" exhaust, Airraid Intake, Blue Spring, elite diesel 2.5" leveling kit. Bilstein 5100's and Rancho steering dampener kit. Rotella T6. Cooper ST MAXX 35's on stock 20's. Firestone ride rite airbags. Line X'd Bed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode