Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Mud Flap question and other exterior

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  PyroTekRob 
#1 ·
I need to get some mud flaps on my truck to protect my trailers. Been getting some really nice paint chipping from rocks. My tire size is in my sig. I want to add bushmaster cut out fenders and some mud flaps, what are some options other then factory?

Also want to add Window Deflectors, is in channel better then stick on? or vise versa. Recommendations for strong an durable?

#2 ·
Duraflap mudflaps have been talked about by a few members and they seem to like them. As far as window deflectors, I have the in-channel ones made by weathertech and like them but on some occasions people have had trouble with their window motors not being strong enough to roll the window up all the way. Also, I have heard for the people that roll their windows up and down very frequently that they can really scratch up the top of the window. But as far as the stick-on sometimes it doesn't turn out to look like a very clean install. This is kind of the negatives to each but I personally have the weather-tech brand and like it very much.

#5 ·
Thanks guys, Ill check out Dura-Flap. Ill also look up the Weathertech, I have been seeing alot of the AVS ones also.

C dog, do you have photo of the ebay ones?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.