Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Leveling kit and Toyo 35's PICS INSIDE!!

6K views 44 replies 25 participants last post by  HunterJ 
#1 ·
#3 ·
looks good man! Id stay away from wheel spacers. they are very hard on wheel bearings.

#4 ·
I dont know if I would feel comfortable towing with them but they would look badass!!

#5 ·
they would look good but id rather spend the extra money and just get wider wheels with the corect back spacing so you dont run into wheel bearing issues.

#6 ·
Wouldnt wheels that stick out further also be bad on wheel bearings??

#7 ·
If they have the correct back spacing they wont. :thumb:

#9 ·
What brand leveling kit are you running and how do you like it? Do you notice any difference in how it drives or handles? I had heard that you would need to put a new track bar bracket in and get new shocks.

#11 ·
I bought some aluminum spacers off ebay(I think its called CCM offroad). They were $50 shipped. They go underneath the perch and come with longer bolts. The stock rancho shocks are working fine and it rides exactly the same. I bought a 2 inch lift for the rear to get the rear 1 inch higher. I just think it looks better raked. I will post pics when my 2 inch rear lift comes in.(Hopefully next week!!).

#12 ·
just a thought. but wont the front settle down over time from the engine weight? unless you pull a lot. it will probably level out a little bit.

#14 ·
That looks really good man :thumb:

#15 ·
Well it looks like my 2 inch rear lift is backordered..... So i guess it will sit unlevel for awhile..

#17 ·
I think I will go the spacer route until I get enough for a lift....looks good:thumb:

#26 ·
rwalker, why do you say stay away from spacers? Have you had bad results with them or just saying it's not the best route to go? just curious.

#28 ·
Oh ok, I thought he was saying stay away from coil spring spacers to level the truck. But I can understand the wear and tear from the wheel spacers.

#30 ·
looks good man stay away from spacers it moves the weight out farther..with wider rims there is still wheel and tire as far in just more out..I also had to change rear blocks I changed to a 5.5 block in the rear..mine has 305-17s and rub when backing up..but just barely...:icon_ford::thumb::woot:

#31 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.. I actually found the part #'s for the factory 3.5 inch blocks and ubolts. If anybody needs these parts #'s PM me.. For some reason it was very hard for me to find the right part #'s. I love these tires.. Me and my friends pulled out a ford taurus that was trying to go mudding...:doh: These mud terrains work great; aside from not getting stuck I completely covered the taurus in mud.

#33 ·
I dont know whos truck this is...but its badazz.. It looks alot like java blacks..

Whoever posted this, said it had a 4 inch revtek lift, and toyo mt's, not sure about the rims.. I want mine to look close to that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.