Bed Liner (Rhino Lining) - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 07:07 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bed Liner (Rhino Lining)

Want to get your guys opinion on all the different "Rhino" linings out there. What have ya'll used and do you have any pics after its been "used" for a little while?

Also does anyone have "painted" (preferable silver) front replacement bumper and grille guard and rear pipe bumper with back up sensors? I'd love to see some pics so I can convince the wife that is the way to go.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2007, 07:39 AM
<b>Premium Member</b>

I got Line-X in my bed, had it for about 14 months now, and still looks great, its seen a lot of sun and no fading and all the elements outside. It is very durable, some say more than Rhino. Its really up to you. Try to get some pics up after the snow stops.

-BG06.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Premium Member

I have a rhino lining in my truck for the past year and it has done very well from everything from the weather to mulch hay to fencing equiptment. I haven't tried to destroy the surface with stone or scrap metal but I think that it would have no problem deling with either of those two materials. Hope this helps
Old 12-27-2007, 02:51 PM
back to business

I have Rhino, it's awesome (no pics though, the bed's full of snow and ice at the moment) Line-X is a really good product too. I would stick with one of those. I've seen "cheaper" knockoffs peel off a bed. I don't know if it was a prep problem or the spray, but it wasn't good.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:58 AM

Thanks for ya'll's replies. A buddy of mine has the Line-X in his truck and he's a landscaper and it has held up will with very little fading. How does the Rhino lining do with fading? I saw Rhino lining on the Discovery Channel show called Smash Lab and it held the bed together after explosive were placed underneath the bed. The rest of the truck was destroyed because the Rhino Lining redirect the blast towards the cab. This is what got me curious.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:09 AM
Banned

I guess I'm biased because I have Line X, but they are both good. My dad currently had Rhino and my brother had a truck with Rhino. My brother had some issues with things cutting the Rhino. Line X is harder and more durable, but it will also allow things to slide in the bed more than Rhino. I believe they both have a lifetime warranty so you can't go wrong there.

Line X actually has a government contract to spray building walls for explosion proofing. I have seen the video where they blew up a block building and the Line X wall held together where the exact same sized room collapsed in just plain block. It really is an amazing material!
Old 12-28-2007, 09:14 AM

i had LineX in my old truck, after 5 years it was not quite brand new looking, but held up for whatever I threw at it. I have the factory ford bedliner now and so far so good after 8 months
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.