Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

05 FRONT END

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jherbie28 
#1 ·
I have been tossing the idea around on doing the 05 front end on my 04. How hard is this and what all would i need?

Places to get parts for a decent price.

thanks

#3 ·
Not that hard. mkm customs has the whole kit but i think they are a wee bit expensive... Personally i would just get a billet grill from e-grilles i think there called? and paint your current bumper... I think your truck looks really good NOW.. Get harley lights and you will have a totally changed front end look.. My truck changed for the good when i put my harley lights in

#4 ·
i might just do the head lights and see how she looks then. But first on the chopping block is studs. It should be in the shop in a few weeks. Have a buddy that works at a ford dealership who is gonna do it on the side for $1,000 bucks. all i have to do is bring him the parts. and he will replace anything i want while he has it apart. so its gonna get a lot of new parts. Cant wait!!

#5 ·
not sure if you "need" it or not but the headlight header pannel is different, a grill, bumper, headlights. there is a ebay company called autodepot. the stuff is not oem quality but it works. i had the entire front end replaced on my 05 and it was $700shipped from texas(new) 3 piece bumper, fogs, harley headlights, header pannel, and harley grill. not to bad for a quick fix. ON THE OTHER side of things the bumper is only a little over a year and its rusting and the fog lights get moisture in them so its a double edge sword so to say. good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.