Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

pics of 08 fender vents on 05-07

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Powerstrokekindagirl 
#1 ·
Does anybody have pics of these vents on their 05-07 truck. I am wanting to put a set on my 05 CC LWB FX4, but just want to make sure they look ok not haveing them inset like the 08's did. I have the truck taped off, the pattern marked and body saw ready, I just want to make sure I like the way they look.

#3 ·
That's a good write up. Basicly the same way I came up with my template. I am wanting to see soome good quality photos of the badges on the truck, some different angles would be nice. I think I'm going to just fire up the body saw and see what happens. Thanks for the link.

#5 ·
i am going to do this eventually, but only for looks. there is no way in heck i will take anything to my fenders except a wash mit our a wax pad!! plus our trucks are not twin turbo so the extra air comin in is useless. to me the zoodad mod is only thin id cut for the intake to get more air.

#12 ·
Sorry to bring up an old thread but can anyone with the fender vent mod tell me how your temps have been after the install?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.