Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2006 f250 Leveling Kit

24K views 28 replies 6 participants last post by  FH212 
#1 ·
What's the biggest size tire I can run on a 2.5" leveling kit on a 2006 f250? the site reccomends 33's but I really wanna go up to 35's.

anyone got any pics of tis setup or a setup like it?

Thanks

#2 ·
I've seen people running 37's with a leveling kit, I wouldn't recommend it, but it will depend a lot on the BS of your wheels. The 06 will give greater freedom because of the coils vs leafs :nod:

#4 ·
You should be fine, I'm planning the same thing when I wear these brand new tires out :dunno:. Get in touch with DCspecial, he is really knowledgable about these things :thumb:

#8 · (Edited)
i just got my 325/70/17 mounted on my 06, 35" tall, 12.8" wide. i only have a 2" level kit in front. I do rub when i have the wheel turned all the way over. I'm just going to get the dremel out and take a small section out of the back of the front fenderwell, and a little bit off the front bumper lower valance

photobucket isnt working for me right now, i'll try and get a pic up later.

#9 ·

#11 ·
not bad, driving straight and curves and bends its absolutely fine, its just uturns, parking, etc that i rub. the wheels Barely touch the front lower valance when fully turned, i'll prolly have to take a 1/4 to 1/2" off the back corner of the valance. And the front wheel fenderwells need about 2" by 4" section taken out of the back lower section. Its just that black plastic stuff, it doesnt hit any metal, and the tires have taken no damage or wearing.

#13 ·
I do think my wheels play a big part though, their -12mm offset. If i were to have these tires on a stock offset, i would rub alot more and prolly be rubbing on the suspension components as well. Good luck though, you'll love the new look

#15 ·
i had 35/12.50 18's on my 05 with stock suspension. it rubbed only at full lock. you should be fine.:thumb:

#17 ·
i just used a 2" spacer from Top Gun Customs, got it on ebay for 60 bucks. Works fine, and seemed put together pretty strong. Kept the stock shocks and stock rear blocks, although my front is still about a 1/2" higher.

#19 ·
i do have pics but i dont know how to put them on here.:dunno:

#24 ·
I am running the "Readylift" 2.5" level kit wth 20"x9" with 35's and it works great for me. No rubbing in regular driving or parking situations.

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.