Anyone have 10" lift please post pics! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anyone have 10" lift please post pics!

Need pics of any trucks with around 10" and 38"s...I currently am runnin 8" on 38.5"s and pleased but would like a little more gap in tire and fenders...post up some pics for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
i have a 10.5" lift but with 40's... it still has a pretty decent gap
Old 04-28-2010, 05:55 PM

I bought the reverse shackle flip for rear so I can gain height and get rid of some block...u have any experience with these?..
Old 04-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue06crew View Post
I bought the reverse shackle flip for rear so I can gain height and get rid of some block...u have any experience with these?..
nope never seen it done on our trucks yet... i see them on Jeeps all the time

-Raul
Old 04-29-2010, 09:55 AM

well im gonna put em on and see how they look..i dont want the darn shackles to hang below the bumper though..just thought of that so i hope they look good..guess ill find out real soon
Old 05-18-2010, 04:48 PM

Well the reverse shackles came and went..deciding another route but still interested to see 05-07 year suspension on 10" lift!..gotta see pics
Old 05-18-2010, 09:21 PM

i have 38.5's with a 8 inch lift (see signature pic) and just went up to 10 inches. i thought about the shakle thing but just didnt care for it. i did 2.5 front level and 4 inch procomp block in place of stock 2 inch f250 block. it is niiiiiiice man, i do not know why in the heck i waited this long to do it. the truck sits exactly level front to rear b/c before it was 1/2 taller in rear, so the extra half in front made up for it, i will make a thread tomorrow if its purdy outside. i just need to lengthen my panhard bar.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:27 PM

if i were you, since you have the 2 inch spacer up front, just order a 8 inch coil from top gun customz and that will give you ten up front. in the rear just remove whatever top block you are running and order one to give 10 in the rear. longer u bolts i got made local for 10$ a piece and there ya go. just make sure you get longer shocks, id consider bilstein 5150's they are so smooth, 14 inch travel as well.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcgordy View Post
if i were you, since you have the 2 inch spacer up front, just order a 8 inch coil from top gun customz and that will give you ten up front. in the rear just remove whatever top block you are running and order one to give 10 in the rear. longer u bolts i got made local for 10$ a piece and there ya go. just make sure you get longer shocks, id consider bilstein 5150's they are so smooth, 14 inch travel as well.

Ya I'm plannin on 8" coils and lookin into 8" lift leafs together rid of all my block....plus adjustable trac bar...please post pics of ur truck and how u adjusted brake lines..I gotta see if when they advertise a rear leaf as 8" lift is that really 8" lift or 5.5 like they sell with a 8" lift...lot of things to figure ot but ur pics will help me greatly!
Old 05-19-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue06crew View Post
Ya I'm plannin on 8" coils and lookin into 8" lift leafs together rid of all my block....plus adjustable trac bar...please post pics of ur truck and how u adjusted brake lines..I gotta see if when they advertise a rear leaf as 8" lift is that really 8" lift or 5.5 like they sell with a 8" lift...lot of things to figure ot but ur pics will help me greatly!
i did not have to adjust any brake lines, my drop brackets with the 8 inch lift i have give me more than enough slack in my lines. I see you have a 6 inch lift and added two inches to give you 8. i would see to think that if you look at the slack in the lines on your truck now, that is what i have on mine since i only went up 2 inches from 8 to 10. but obviously you going 4 inches over your lift(being a 6 inch to start) that you will need to figure something out?? the second part of your question is in my 8 inch fabtech lift it was add a leaf and a larger bottom block...hope this helps you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.