All done. took me a few hours, but it's done. Pretty happy with the Thing, it looks great and seems tough. However, I did have some issues with the thing. First off- the instructions were not worth the paper they were written on. 2nd- theres no way the instructions were correct for 1 HUGE step. My kit was also missing some bolts. So I had to make a run to the hardware store, PITA. Good stuff, just the kit nees some finishing touches like maybe some better instructions and the correct amount of bolts. I also don't like how the upper brackets rub the bumper
. Anyway.... It's on, so far I like it. Glad I did it. Just a heads up for anyone thinking about it. Reserve about a half-day for the whole job.