Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

315/70r 17 tires on stock truck?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  hazelbalz 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if 315/70r/17 will clear on a stack truck with no lift but for wheel drive? Any feedback would be great! Thanks!:icon_ford:

#3 ·
i have that tire in my sig with a leveling with slight rubbing

#7 ·
Yes they are leafs, the truck has the FX4 package on it. I dont know if that will make a difference. So what I am getting so far is they will fit with some slight rubbing. Correct?:thumb:

#8 ·
I have one size smaller than that with a 4" lift and they rub occasionally (probably on the mudflaps). So if you were to bump the axle forward a hair and possibly trim the front plastic valence I think you should be OK but every truck is different.

#9 ·
I have 315/70's on my 04 leaf. It will only rub a tiny tiny bit under full lock, and every now and then when I am backing out of a somewhere and have to cut it and drop off a curb at the same time. I am aware of it, and just dont put the truck in full lock, close but not all the way. Good luck

#11 ·
I had them on my truck for about 2 years now and no problems at all. I had them when it was stock, and then now with the leveling kit and they didn't rub either way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.