Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Got The Big Rig Lights On!!!

6K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  phantom-3k 
#1 ·
Got my Recon Big Rig Running lights with ICE put on and wired up today. :woot:
Enough talk, here's pics!!!

Had to modify the middle step bracket cover by cutting about 3/4" off the top of it.

lights on during the day

Park Lights At Night:

Turn Signal At Night:

Door Open:

Sorry for the crappy pics they are from my iPhone... (wife has the good camera)

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks Raul :thumb: Soon as I get those HIDs in, I'll have pics of those too

01redcrew; I haven't installed them yet. I don;t have the tools and resources at my trailer and have to wait until I go home to do them. Where the LED looks missing is where I have to cut the middle bracket cover, I cut the side edges (they are shaped like this ] ) and still have to cut the front part off and it was up obscuring the LED

#10 ·
#12 ·
Here's Pics! Sorry I forgot to get them yesterday :doh:

Looking Down The Pinch Weld

Brackets Straight On

The Bracket I had to cut

Again The Bracket

I have to finish trimming the plastic cover but you can see what I did. I am getting ready to put a set of my grandfather 99 ext cab with the solid steps... that one may be interesting!

#15 ·
Yea, came with self-tappers!

I like those clear ones when the door comes open, might have to figure something out for my truck. Was the wiring pretty simple?

Must have more lights, Bwah-ha-ha!!!
Wire was really simple, for dome light looks alike all you have left, you just have to find the dome wire, its def a black with blue stripe wire, whether or not its in your passenger kick pannel or drivers side door sill, i tried pass kick pannel first and negatory on those, then good luck on the drivers side.

#14 ·
I like those clear ones when the door comes open, might have to figure something out for my truck. Was the wiring pretty simple?

Must have more lights, Bwah-ha-ha!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.