Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Another PSD makeover..

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Stoker0560 
#1 ·
Been struggling since i bought this truck to finally be satisfied with how it looks, tried many different wheel/tire combos, stick on fancy stuff etc, but i think im finally happy with it.. just put on the 7th set of wheels..and i think ill keep them this time:hehe:

Before picture, as of last week, 18x9 gear modifieds, w stock size MT tires, full running boards, chrome handle covers, 2" leveling kit, thought it was only a 1.5 but it was a 2", and you cant see but the fenders are rusting a little!

After pictures, as of friday, 20x9 KMC XD Series HOSS' w 275 65 20 GY Wranglers, new deezee stainless nerf bars, removed handle covers, installed a 2.5 inch leveling kit. and had the fenders Linex'd which turned out really well. this week im ditching the current tool box for one that sits down in the bed and puttin on a 6" single black stack.

so i got that 2" leveling kit, just a pair of cast blocks that mount under the lower coil spring mount, comes with longer bolts, ill sell cheap if someone wants it. PM me

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good. What leveling kit did you use this time?

#4 ·
yeah there junk, our shop was having an open house last year and the boss needed a truck to showcase some of the stuff we sell and install, so we decked out the truck with a bunch of stuff and i got to keep whatever i wanted at cost..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.