Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Bull bar/light bar questions

5K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  JayJay414 
#1 ·
Hey guys
I want to add a small light bar to my truck. I'm going to get an amber and white one, to help with snow. I'm trying to figure out where to install it. I thought about putting it in where my fog lights are, but I really don't want to lose my fog lights, so then I thought about getting a bullbar. Will a bull bar block my fog lights, or take away the tow hooks? How do I install the bull bar?

I also saw pictures of trucks with just a bar that looks like it comes out from where the tow hooks are, and goes up to the top of the bumper, but I cant find those anywhere but I don't know what they're called does anyone have any suggestions?

06 f350 by the way.

Thanks

#4 ·
#7 ·
#16 ·
Here is a closer picture of my Randy Ellis Design bar, it has four tabs for mounting lights, or you can mount an LED lightbar onto it:

Attachments

#19 ·
Tires are Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ, 35x13.50-18

#21 ·
Try KDfabworks. Thats where I got my mount for my light bar. They also got the plug and play harness if you want to wire it to your fog light switch. I tried to add a pic and post the link to the site but its being a pain in my...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.