Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Steel cowl hood

8K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  wacko37 
#1 ·
Where can I get a good steel cowl hood from?

#2 ·
im wondering the same thing! Also does anyone have experience with the cervinis hoods? they look like they have a wider cowl than most wich i like.

#3 ·
I really dont want fiberglass( which is what cervinis is ) but Im going to subscribe now.....I want a cowl hood too.....

on an informational note.......Ive heard good about AIM/chassistech hoods, they line up and match well.........I found one on ebay for 420 shipped

it's only a 2" cowl.......I also found a custom ram air style cowl for 495 plus shipping that's fiberglass but REALLY cool.

does anyone have the heat extractor? what material hood is it? Im interested in getting that hood.

#5 ·
do you sell that hood? It's sick lookin, i personly just dont like how thin the cowl is.

#7 ·
#10 ·
I've been told about Reflexxion Automotive - Hoods that they have steel hoods, and they actually use fords stamp, so the fit is just like OEM. I have no personal experience with them, just thought I'd throw them out there.

#11 ·
Not to hijack but what about OBS hoods? any reccomendations? I have wanted a steel cowl for my OBS for awhile. The one for OBSs on the link about looks dumb.

#12 ·
This one is pretty sweet for the OBS Ram Air Hoods and more . . .*

It is from Adams link, they have nice NBS hoods too.

Edit: it just links to the homepage, there are cool hoods there tho.

#17 ·
My bad, it was 5 minutes later after I checked out the link. Also I did edit my post instead of making another:tard:

#15 ·
anyone have a pic of thier cervinis hood?

#19 ·
anyone else? pics?

#20 ·
any more pics or input?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.