Have and waiting for paint to match
Bro industries light bar mounts
54in curved light bar
Door handles
Harley Davidson grille

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Are you having someone paint the door handles or are you going to tackle this on your own? Always wanted to do this myself but havent pulled the trigger on it yet lol

#7 ·
I had a body shop do it. I just ordered door handle covers. They typically come in chrome but with a little digging on eBay you can find black, just make sure it's the right key hole figuration for your truck. I bought all four handles and tailgate handle for $30, I believe!? Would post pics but I broke my phone after some ****tails at the Broncos parade yesterday, just because they say the screen is made of sapphire and it's nearly indestructible... Doesn't mean you should test it by throwing on the floor for your buddies, haha another win for old Jack D.

#8 ·
How have they held up? The covers ive seen but not too keen of them, worried they would fall off or just feel cheap in general. I suppose for the price it's worth a shot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

#9 ·
They seem pretty legit. The last 6.0 I had, had them on it from the previous owner and they were chrome... For the longest time I didn't even notice they were door handle covers. I'll let you know how these ones go. I have them in my truck, already painted and ready to put on. Just waiting to wash my truck and have some decent weather before I put them on. I'll also post some fittament pics

#11 ·
TruckEmblemWarehouse@gmail.com

I originally found them on eBay in black but wanted chrome so I contacted the seller. Great customer service and reasonably priced for what you get. I had a slight bubble on one of my 6.0 circles and they offered to send me a replacement emblem free of charge while keeping the bubbled emblem... I opted to have them give me 3 of the f250 emblems for the price of 2 and the issue was resolved.

#13 ·
The mounts actually offered a lot of room for play as far as mounting the light higher or lower. I had used points on the weather stripping of the windshield to reference where to mount them. I didn't want there to be any added road noise if the light bar was mounted too high, also I wanted to install a tint strip on the top of the windshield (a legal strip, nothing mexican) and I wanted the light to fall into that tinted zone to kinda give it a cleaner look. The light bar didn't effect my view, height clearance or any added road noise. I had many people compliment me on the placement. Also a curved light bar is the way to go. Personally I think they were the best looking mounts I'd ever seen. If you're looking to have the mounts paint to match I'd recommend getting the raw version, mine had come rhino lined. Shipping did take forever and I did have to keep badgering them over email. They never responded formally and my mounts just showed up...about a week and a half later than they had said.

#14 ·
Thanks for that link, Shdy. I'm extremely pleased with the results!

Attachments

#15 ·
clean look Shdy,

Can you post some info on your light bracket? I like your set up but you didn't say what kind it was?
I think a couple people on here are interested.

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.