Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Lookin for some opinions

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  kbagphillips1 
#1 ·
Anyone have any good opinions of what i could do next to my truck i got some money that seriously burnin a whole in my pocket....btw i just took my winchbumper off soo dont say that haha thanks for your input guys

See less See more
#2 ·
What has been done already?

#4 ·
Smoke tails lights, herculine rockers, 08 mirrors , intake......sTuff like that

#6 ·
Yeah the 08 mirrors bolt right up . You do have to splice the wires......takes about a hour start to finish

#7 ·
got ya yeah i really wanna do that do you have any idea how much they cost ..cuzz im havin a work week on the truck gotta do four new shocks for the front, front hub, adjustable trac bar, and id like to add that to the list an maybe a few other things whats a good site for the tailights

#13 ·
Its bumper grille and one piece headlights or you can keep your headlights and turn signals. I would go with 05 front end if I were you.

#15 ·
well i already snagged the 6 disc changer out of my dads so im happy with that. got a sct i want guages but im really interested in the 05 front end does any1 have any idea around how much you can get it all for with out the headlights

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.