Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

light bar for cab roof?

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  BigGreen06 
#1 ·
does any one know of a light bar for the roof of the cab? i dont like the look of the light bar infront of the bumper and a winch bumper is in the works but will have to wait a bit before i can afford it. any help is appriciated! thanks

#3 ·
im putting 6 or 8 6inch lights and the reason i wanted a light bar for now is because i do a lot of driving on two lane high ways and wanted to aim the lights out to flood the sides of the road with light so i can see deer before they're on my bumper LOL.

#4 ·
I know of one place to go that makes the roof mount light bar.... I can get a price in the morning for you on that one... and as for the bumper, I can do it with a full grille guard and light tabs so you can do all the lights you want and I have a great special going right now...

#5 ·
that would be great! what are your deal prices like?

#6 ·
Check this place out: Off Road Bumpers
I've been searching for a decent brushguard that will support more than 3 lights, and is a decent price for a while. This is what I found, and he makes them specifically for our trucks. Its what I plan on putting on my 2010 when I get her. In terms of a lightbar, personally I don't think these trucks look right with just a bar on the roof with lights, maybe a safari rack with lights attached to it, but thats about it. Just my $.02.

-BG06.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.