Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

mirors

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Slappy 
#1 ·
Can a 05 with basic mirrors buy and switch to the extended mirrors with lighted signals? If so is the wiring already there. I didn't even think about the mirrors whwn I bought it I got such a smokin deal used at 10 months old. And what years will work if possible good junk yard item.

#2 ·
Ya Slappy you definately need them on that big bad truck of yours! I don't think the mirrors have changed at all from 03 on up but I think the lights were put into them in 04. Ford probably has the wiring harness run into the door for the lights and heater in the mirrors but it is probably capped off. Be forewarned these mirrors are expensive! If you can find them at a junk yard great! Good luck and let us know what you find out!

Better not get home and find mine missin!:D :yikes:

#3 ·
Is midnight auto parts open

:yikes: :yikes:

Thanks I'll let you know will be down the road. I'm getting the JL sub that fits under the center seat in front and a amp nest. Can't believe I spent as much as I did on a deck and 4 new speakers and get no thump? This should make it a sleeper for sound . No visible audio enhancments exxept the kenwood deck/mp3 palyer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.