Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

installed turbo timer today

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Heavy_GD 
#1 ·
today I installed the EAS Turbo Timer.. That was so increbily easy! It works perfectly! I have it set at 360*, should I set it lower? You can set it to use temp, or time..... I tried differnet test's. Turn key off, and while truck is running, insert key and turn on position... Truck stays running and timer cancels. I turn key off, and touch screen, truck shut down instantly. I don't know why anyone would buy a different turbo timer. No splicing wires, plug in 3 wires and your done!

Ray

#2 ·
I agree. Just installed mine a couple weeks ago and so far Im very happy with it. Although I gotta say its weird to walk away from a running truck in a busy parking lot!

#3 ·
does this play well with aftermarket alarms with remote starts? i would like to add a turbo timer soon, and then a nice aftermarket alarm with remote start in a few months after i do a little research on which unit i want

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.