Ficmrepair.com A++++++ - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Electronics Discussion TV's, Radios, everything electric and NON-Performance.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 07:38 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ficmrepair.com A++++++

I sent my ficm in for repair last week. I have gone through four batteries in the last three years.. And I've been having terrible cold start issues. just been getting worse and worse. i had a feeling it was the ficm because of one the battery isuues and two my truck runs great other than in the morning or after it sits for a few hours. Yes I know there are way more things that could have been wrong.. But thanks to my fellow org members my issues seem to match a lot of your guys' issues as well. The only code i was throwing was p0269 if i recall correctly. I didn't trust myself testing it so I just took it off and sent it in. I paid for express shipping and had them put the atlas 40 tune on. Ed had it repaired on Friday night and sent it out Saturday, I got it Monday and had it all buckled back up in about twenty minutes! I was so anxious to test drive I forgot one of the hoses to the degas bottle stupid me lol anyways to sum it all up truck runs better than ever starts up with fewer cranks and no more rough idle in the mornings! Going to be doing mpgs soon will post results once I've had it on there for a bit. Oh and acceleration is much improved! Ficmrepair.com great job! Recommend them to everyone!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Premium Member

What's your mpg now? Any improvement?
Old 02-21-2013, 01:06 PM

Ficmrepair.com A++++++

It's about, as long as I keep my foot out of it! The turbo spools much faster engine runs so much better feels much smoother love it! Should have done it sooner.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:06 PM

Ficmrepair.com A++++++

2 mpg oops

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.