Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Right blinker

717 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  stysinjimmmy 
#1 ·
05' F250 100,610

When I put the right blinker on it make all four lights blink like I have my hazards on.
Also when I turn my running lights on it stops blinking and all my parking lights are on and the little arrow on the dash stays on, and I noticed that the driver side parking lights are dimmer then the passenger side. My dash lights and my radio blink as well.

Now when I put my left blinker on every thing works fine. Now for the real fun part.... when I turn my hazards on the truck beeps at me like mores code. :banghead: I have no idea what to check anymore.

I have checked every fuse in my truck and I can hear and feel the relay under the dash and the one under the hood clicking. The only other thing I can think that it will be is the switch its self on the steering column. Thanks in advance!!!

#2 ·
I figured it out. The pass rear tail light was out. Well it's an aftermarket LED one so for whatever reason it will work with the brake lights and running lights but not with the right turn signal. Oh well it's fixed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.