04-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Feb 2008
Thanked 486 Times in 457 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
u did this ?
Replacing lost remote entry transmitters
If you would like to have your remote entry transmitter reprogrammed
because you lost one, or would like to buy additional remote entry
transmitters, you can either reprogram them yourself, or take all
remote entry transmitters to your authorized dealer for
How to reprogram your remote entry transmitters
You must have all remote keyless entry keypads and remote entry
transmitters (maximum of four) available before beginning this
To program the keyless entry
keypads remote entry transmitters
1. Ensure the vehicle is
2. Put the key in the ignition.
3. Turn the key from the 2 (LOCK)
position to 3 (OFF).
4. Cycle eight times rapidly (within
10 seconds) between the 3 (OFF)
position and 4 (ON). Note: The eighth turn must end in the 4 (ON)
5. The doors will lock, then unlock, to confirm that the programming
mode has been activated.
6. Within 20 seconds, program the keyless entry keypad by pressing the
7 • 8 and the 9 • 0 controls at the same time.
7. The doors will lock, then unlock, to confirm that the keypad
programming mode has been activated.
8. Within 20 seconds, program the remote entry transmitter by pressing
any button on the transmitter. Note: If more than 20 seconds have
passed you will need to start the procedure over again.
9. The doors will again lock, then unlock, to confirm that this remote
entry transmitter has been programmed.
10. Repeat Step 8 to program each additional remote keypad or entry
11. Turn the ignition to the 3 (OFF) position after you have finished
programming all of the remote entry transmitters. Note: If more than 20
seconds have passed you will need to start the procedure over again.
12. The doors will once again lock, then unlock, to confirm that the
programming mode has been exited.