2008 Mirrors on a 2006 F250 (Wiring) - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Electronics Discussion TV's, Radios, everything electric and NON-Performance.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2008 Mirrors on a 2006 F250 (Wiring)

I know there is alot of talk about getting the wiring hooked up to the new 2008 and up style mirrors with Power Everything. I have a 2006 F250 KR and have been working on the wiring for my new 2008 Mirror style. Trying to keep myself from splicing into my existing wiring I ended up buying a left and right side Pigtail harness for a 2008 F250. Only thing I needed was a switch for the power telescope and a relay for the power fold. Now with that said, I ended up buying the 2008 mirror switch and I did not have to reverse the polarity like so many have talked about. That mirror swich should fit right into your existing 2006 bezel. I can't verify that but it looks like it would fit since I went with the 2008 door panels.

Email me if you have any quesions about this conversion. I have all the wiring positions. Example. Possition 1 and 22 are for Telescope. 2 and 3 are for the fold. Never mind the colors because they are different than what the factory books say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

2008 f250 mirror wiring

i need some help if possible i replaced my paddle mirrors on my 2008 f250 with kool vue tow mirrors
the plugs matched perfect , the sig and clearance light work and the mirrors tilt l-r but will not tilt up and down
i also need to know the wires for the heat
my door plug has 7 wires and the mirrros have 15
any help would be gretaly appreaiated
Old 10-21-2011, 06:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

wiring for 2008 to 2001

http://members.cox.net/brian.osborn/...or%20wires.pdf

installed 2008 mirrors on my 2001 today (pics) - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Installing 08 mirrors on 01 Superduty, looking for wiring diagrams - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.