Well after looking all around and individual parts I decided just to buy a kit and make it easy. This is the kit I bought:
JL Audio Mobile - XD-PCS2-2B
Except I found a deal on EBAY for about 1/2 the price:
NEW! JL Audio XD-PCS2-2B Car 2 Gauge Dual Amplifier Kit - eBay (item 390288202246 end time Apr-11-11 13:32:22 PDT)
* Frosted-Blue 2 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with one Power Ring) - 20 ft.
* Frosted Blue 4 AWG Tinned Power Wire - 8 ft.
* Clear 4 AWG Ground Wire - 8 ft.
* Blue 18 AWG Remote Turn-On Wire - 20 ft.
* ANL Master Fuse Block (XB-MFBU) - 150A Fuse Included
* Master ground lug for a high-integrity ground (XB-MGLU)
* Two-Way Fused Power Distribution Block (MAXI fuses sold separately) - XD-FDBU-2
* Master Ground Lug - XB-MGLU
* Four Phillips 3mm Stainless Steel Screws
* Firewall Grommet for 2 AWG Wire
* Black Nylon Cable Ties
* 4mm Hex Wrench
* 6mm Hex Wrench
This is the first time I have ever really spent the time/money doing it right and I wasnt expecting the size and weight of the box when the FedEx guy showed up today, pictures are deceiving lol.
Snapped a few pics after I unboxed it:
Here is one with a $20 bill for size reference: