12-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2005 Ford F350 Power Windows and Radio died
I am super stuck on this one.
Sunday I installed my navigation system antenna. I ran it through the 3rd brake light, and then straight down my headlinner in a Crewcab. Put everything back together and SHAZAAM My power windows, radio, and map lights don't work any more. I believe they all run on some kind of delay circuit???
So far I have:
- Tested and checked every fuse and relay in the truck.
- Checked every wire harness (all good)
- Checked to see if I shorted out the antenna (Disconnected it and no difference)
- Checked to see if I may have shorted out the dome lights. Doesn't appear to have, the dome lights work, but the map lights don't.
- I didn't touch the instrument cluster??/
Can anyone help with some fresh ideas?????/
This is driving me nuts, no windows or stereo for 3 days now.
Any help would be appreciated.