Alright guys I have searched and searched but couldn't find anything that really matches my problems. Ill try and keep this as organized as possible. The problem started out as just issue #1, then after I replaced the batteries it started doing 1,2,3 and 4. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated! Ill try to answer any questions to the best of my ability.
Codes: po700, po766, p1000, p2700, p2701,p2703 (there have been a few more but they haven't come back)
1. converter doesn't always lock and it trips the flashing tow/haul (will only shift up to 5th gear at this point)
2. after coming to a stop, the truck will be in neutral when I try to take off
3. when stopped, my edge cts will say its in 1st gear, then go to 2nd, then 5th without the truck moving
4. after giving it some throttle, the truck will SLAM into gear ( usually 5th) then after moving 20 feet or so, drop down to 1st and go through the gears as normal.
5. the last time I used reverse, the truck would not rev up at all (even though I pushed the throttle pedal down) it would only idle backwards. Reved up fine in neutral immediately after this issue.
What ive done so far:
1. Replaced both batteries ( old ones were on their last leg)
2. Replaced both filters and changed 9 quarts of fluid
3. Put in the PTP solenoid I had for the direct drive.
this is what the pan looked like: