Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Buds diesel shop

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Johnny1 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. I have to tell everyone if you have problems with your truck and you live in southern California then buds diesel shop is the only place to go. just to give a run down with the problem I had. My transmission started making a horrible winding noise and then t started to jerk while driving down the road. After that some times when I would come to a complete stop and then start to excellerate it would jerk very badly. Well I took it to ford and they said there was nothing wrond with my truck and then went to amco and they said the same. Well I said it has to be the transmission and I asked both places how much for a new transmission. Well both told me around $5000.00 since it was a diesel. Well I eventually took it too buds diesel shop and they found out that my transmission was coming apart internally. Glad I didn't listen to the dealer. Well I asked them what should I do and they said I could get a John woods transmission for not much more then a stock transmission. So they fixed the truck and installed a John woods towmaster tranmission in it. Well not only did they give great service and got the truck done a week sooner then they said they would but I could not be happier with how well my truck performs now. Bud the owner really helped me out and didn't make me feel like I needed all kinds of unesisary work done. They are a great shop and does outstanding work. Believe me buds diesel shop will be the only place that gets my business. Thanks bud !!

#2 ·
I was able to visit Bud's Diesel several weeks ago and agree they are a great shop with some great people! :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.