So I bought the truck used from the stealership a couple years ago with 103k on the odo.
NO MODS STOCK
Oil changed for FREE every 8-10k
Rev X two bottles every oil change
32oz of walmart 2stroke oil Just started @ fill up
Diesel clean every other fill up
I live in sunny warm Cali ..
NO cold start issues .. runs great when until it gets up to norm operating temp
Once the Tranny is warm and engine reaches noraml temp I get the random "miss" and a little bucking when not on throttle / at idle
First signs of a problem.
Battery light .. flashing ... on .. off intermittently.
I pulled the codes with a dummy reader
P0269 INJ Cylinder #3 contribution/balance Power cylinder, valve train or injector
P0603 PCED Powertrain control module keep alive memory (KAM) error Faulty connection, faulty PCM
P1379 INJ Module FICM supply voltage circuit high Charging system
The steps I have taken so far and where Im heading.
1. clean the EGR .. was not bad looked like normal amount of soot
2. replaced batteries Both .. light remains on
3. ordered a new HD alternator from DB 160amp 6g $240 shipped
*Called little power shop before moving on .. some nice people in PA
4. replace alternator and pigtail (the pigtail looks worn )
5. check FICM cant do this until the new alt is in ? (I have a spare)
6. pray that fixes the issue
7. pull codes
8. replace #3 injector if needed ... I have ordered a complete Oring kit from Allied power for all 8 injectors "refresh" all the injectors while replacing #3
9. pray again
Any suggestions or help ..