i had to bail on my f250. just plain got tired of getting stranded
within 85k miles i have had:
1) egr failure (had to get towed)
2) oil cooler failure (had to get towed)
3) complete engine replacement @ 72k
4) locked left front caliper (had to get towed)
5) ficm failure (had to get towed)
6) fuel gauge failure
i'm so frustrated. i need a truck that runs. hated to do it. when the truck was running it was great, just can't keep it running and i'm averaging a tow every 20k miles! i have never owned a vehicle that this has happened to me before. i'm tired of paying tow fees and repairs, now that the warranty is out.
went to toyota (while the truck was running) they gave me $16k on a trade and i got a 75k bumper to bumper warranty w/ roadside assist and towing.
i do want to thank all of you on the forum that helped me with advice over the past few years
the information on this forum was priceless