need some help guys - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
need some help guys

well i may have goofed up. last week i got the latest reflash done on my truck. a few days later i tried to download a performance tune from my livewire. it said vehicle not supported. so i went to there website and downloaded the latest firmware and tune revisons. that seemed to work. i was able to download the performance tune with no problem but then i tried to use the the livewire to monitor some of the engines stuff and it just locked up. all it says is detecting memory ...... filesystem initializing. ive tried to turn it off, hook it back to the computer and everything but nothing is working. now im worried i will loose my stock file. what can i do. anyone have any ideas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2007, 04:46 PM
im fat and ugly

i just loaded a performance tune from my xcal3, and now i cant return it to stock, says it doesnt have the stock tune

call sct and tell them exactly whats going on thats whos helping me right now, hopefully ill get it straight by the weekend

sct's #
407-774-2447
Old 12-05-2007, 04:52 PM

yes thats what ill do next, is there someone i can talk to this late or do i have to wait till buisness hours.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:13 PM

i may have screwed up- i read somewhere that the problem im having with my livewire may be that the memory card inside it could have came out of its slot so after looking at it carefully i decided it woud be easy to open it up and take a look- the warrenty void sticker was already split at the seem when i received it from rpm outlet. well i took a small screwdriver and opened it up and when i did the two little tabs on the one end broke(not good) i checked the memory card and it was in place- i took it in and out several times but it did not fix it. i have went ahead and mailed it to sct but i dont think they will fix it under warrenty. im wondering what they may charge to fix it. i hate the thought of paying 600 bucks for it and now paying to have it fixed. i hope they understand that i would never have opened it if it had not screwed up to begin with. i have read that some of the early livewires had this same issue. i know its not something that i did
Old 12-11-2007, 04:38 PM

any suggestions?
Old 01-02-2008, 04:06 PM

well guys more trouble with sct livewire. i sent it to sct and they fixed it and sent it back to me. then when i tried to monitor the pids it locked up again. so i called sct and they got it going through the computer. then i went to load my stock file back in the truck and now it wont start at all. then i went to load the perfomance back in the truck it still wont start. im thinking the stock file they loaded back in the sct was not the same as it was before. woud this matter? shouldnt it run with any stock flie? im really getting worried about this deal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.