Injectors now! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 08:05 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Injectors now!

Ok guys, i could use some advice and info. My 05' that my wife wrecked had a cut wire in the harness, after that repair the ficm went bad( this is all while movin it around the body shop lot!)due to bodyman trying to crank it with bad batteries..so they put the new ficm in(ed at ficmrepair.com sent me), now they say i hav 2 dead injectors...i dont know how the injectors died from the truck just sitting, but either way, i had a egr delete done while it was at the shop, eventually i want to build this truck. I would rather replace the injectors with some performance ones that will be able to eventually support other mods that i want to do. Right now: truck has 110,000 miles, stock evrything except egr delete. I need to know which injectors to buy, and any other advice that could be shared. Thanks. P.s.- i want to bulletproof this truck with Proper head gaskets and all but dont hav $5000 rite now. Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 08:13 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Since the ficm was just replaced I would suspect a wireing plug not fully seated, bent pins or a wire/wires not seating in plug trying to back out.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Thank you dannyboy,ill hav em look at that.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.