Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

possible fuel pressure failure & I need help.

861 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  BIG_CHIEF 
#1 ·
Hey guys whats up, I got a question for you i just installed a quad pillar set up from glowshift after I got it out of the shop about 2 weeks ago. When first installed the gauge it read 62psi all the time so I figured the previous owner already did the blue spring upgrade. The issue im having is my gauge now sumtime start dropping off and jumping around and one time it dropped to 5 psi ! but the truck runs good no issues at all even when the psi dropped to 5psI. So could this just be a crappy gauge or sending unit? I want to fix soon cause if this truck goes back to shop after just spending almost 5 grand on it last month I think wifey gonna make me trade her in and thats no joke fellas! Its a '05 6.0 with 120k just had sinister egr delet, oil cooler replace arp studs and coolant bypass filter done last month.

#4 ·
Thanx im gonna try that in the morning also thinking about putting a "T" fitting in the line and install a mechanical psi gauge to back up the readings. Just sent glowshift an email about my issues also so maybe they will take care of me if its the gauge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.