Need some Help new to 6.0 Surging while Under Load Issue - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Need some Help new to 6.0 Surging while Under Load Issue

Hey guys I have a 2006 F250 6.0 with 198k heads redone with new gaskets around 150k. Heres the issue runs fine at idle does fine. If you brake stand slightly its slow to build power wont even brake the tires free. And when driving under light to heave load it feels like its missing like lack of fuel or bad injectors? No codes for injectors. Replaced fuel filters still the same. Like i said it idles perfect, and light load mainting it drives fine once you get into the gas or going up a hill it bogs and feels like it missing. Any help would be great also when its doing this there is no white smoke from the tail pipes, just at times slight black smoke or light blue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I've got a truck here doing the same thing with all new injectors. FICM voltage was down to 41v so I rebuilt it, and that helped on the slow to build power problem, and just made the bucking worse! I'll let ya know what I figure out when I do...
Old 08-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to PowerstrokeTech82787
whats fuel pressure? Brake stand it with the gauge on it or while going up a hill wide open.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.