6.0 prob and the dealers are taking there good old time. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Angry 6.0 prob and the dealers are taking there good old time.

Well about four weeks ago now my I sent my truck in fo headgaskets after I had just gotten in back aout a week ago for egr and high pressure snap to conect fitting. Now after 4 weeks of being at the dealership they still havent even touched it. So I called around and found another dealer that said they could have it done in about a week. that was tuesday take it in there today about 6:00 am and drop the key and stuff off. they call me at 12 and say you know this is under warranty right. Um of course I do. He says since it is under warranty they cant do the service because another dealer had worked on it. I said areyou kidding me he said no but if you were a paying customer I could. I said well im not. On top of this he said it was because the othr dealer had put head gaskets in it twice before at 61000 and 63000 miles. I said no they didnt I owened it then and they didnt. Well cant help you he said. I told him Ill come back tonight and pick it up just leave the keys and papers in it, ok he said. So I get there tonight at 7 30 and no keys or anything I mean I live an hour away you ### hole. So now I have to take 2 hours and even more gas to take it back to the other dealer that cant fix it for another 3 weeks. Needless to say I am not happy. Plus this is my plow truck and we are going to be getting snow at any moment this is so . Any suggestions as to what to do like customer support or anything I mean I have had this truck for like a week in the past 3 months Im going to start sending them a bill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Tennessee Powerstrokes

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Man that is a Bummer for sure! I am sorry for all your troubles, bot with the truck and also with the dealers.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:48 PM

yea it really wasnt that bad till I called up after 2 weeks and they said they didnt even know when they could get to it and then call back a week later and thy say 3 weeks till they can even start on it. I am lucky and have been using my grandfathers truck to tow my mowers and other stuff around but he doesnt have a plow and also wants his truck back. all in all this just sucks. and I am P####D.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:49 PM

thees been a fair amount of people haveing trouble with dealers lately, sorry for your troubles man, must be bush's fault! lol
Old 10-15-2009, 05:49 PM

The worst part Is I had told them twice before to check the head gaskets while they had it apart for egr and snap to connect fitting. They said they couldnt under ford and not to worry it was prob alright
Old 10-15-2009, 05:51 PM

yea def must be bush's fault. Maye I could get obama to promise that he will fix It and get some kind of great customer support award before he even fixes it. Hence like the nobel peace prize.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:51 PM

Do you guys think that customer service could do anything for me. or no
Old 10-15-2009, 05:57 PM

ive had my truck worked on a 4 different dealerships, so i dont see why another one cant. a warranty is good at any ford.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:58 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ruger#1
I was having a similar problem they said they would look at it in a week, I told them that it is my work truck and i need it, They put it in Monday and i got it back Tuesday. I live 200 miles from the dealership. All work was warranty and the thing that hurt was the tow truck bill of $514.00 . The FICM had packed it in, The truck has 80k on it.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:01 PM

If your financing it I think Ford has to pick up the payments while its in the shop for warranty work...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.