Gun ban proposals. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
2nd Amendment Discuss the politics of the 2nd.

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gun ban proposals.

If you want to be able to own anything bigger than a squirt gun, you'd better read this and get on the phone with your legislators and tell them to stop this.

Feinstein to Introduce Updated Assault Weapons Bill in New Congress - Press Releases - News Room - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 12:25 PM

Only 34 views and no comments, I guess no one here cares if they are able to own or possess a gun to protect themselves. If you don't think they are going to try to shove this through, better think agian, we didn't think Obama would get re-elected again either.

I hope someone watched this interview today on Meet the Press.

As the nation mourns, gun control laws in limelight - Video on NBCNews.com
Old 12-23-2012, 12:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1EObqM9Z0s

Jason
Old 12-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Serving Our Country!

It should be interesting to see how this pans out. I know the NRA and the gun manufacturers won't go down without a fight!
Old 12-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
F that! That's complete and total BS guns don't kill people. Husbands that come home early do . All jokes aside this is BS. Seriously why don't these dumbass politicians get it through their heads, criminals have had and always will have access to whatever weapon they want. Money talks with EVERYTHING. Leave it to Kommiefornia to to try to rid us of more of our god given rights. Who the f*ck are these idiots to tell use what we can and can't buy? Just because people buy an AR15 or AK47 doesn't mean that they are going to go shoot up a shopping mall or something. I said it before and I'm starting to seriously contemplate doing it - moving to Canada or out of this worsening hell hole that these dumbass politicians are turning this once great country and the "land of the free" into.

Land of the free my azz. Free to do what my government tells me to do sounds more like it.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Another thing is they are focusing on the "assault weapon" it was a semi-automatic .223 bushmaster rifle. This was a tragedy and I'm not trying to take anything from the families that lost loved ones, but come on those kids were 5-10 years old. You mean to tell me that if someone shot them with a .380 or a .22 that they would have survived especially when he shot some of them as many as 11 times each? Come on people. This is just a way the government is trying to capitalize on a dumbass and take more of our rights away. I'm sorry but if I got shot with a .22 11 times I wouldn't live to tell about it so regardless what kind of weapon it was they shouldn't be going after specific "assault type weapons". That's just a BS ploy.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:55 PM

Alllll banning ****in guns will do is take them from the good guys! Why can't the damn libs get this through their idiotic minds!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 12-23-2012, 12:55 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I'm canadian and sorry to say I like our gun control system. I can own a hand gun, I have my restricted permit. I don't own a hand gun I have 2 hunting shotguns. I enjoy knowing that nobody at my bar, mall, in the car beside me has a gun. Yes the really bad criminals can get a illegal weapon and carry it around with them, but to purchase a handgun illegally in Canada is probably to the tune of well over $1000. So no gang banger is going to be able to afford one. I think in the states everyone need's a gun only because everyone else has one. I STRONGLY disagree with this bill and I think that yes school's should be able to get someone to carry a firearm to stop that massacre. However if they bottle necked sale of guns in the U.S. to stop (no perticular order) selling automatic weapons, silenced weapons, extended magazines, weapons smaller then a certain physical demention, make sure ammo and guns are in seperate lock boxes, require locks on guns. 1 at a time until guns are used for sporting, hunting, and proper uses where owning a gun for self defence shouldn't be necessary. This is my opinion and I'm sure it isn't the popular opinion but it's mine and hopefully if this happen's and the number of guns in the U.S. is reduced to a few hundred thousand. I dislike the .223 round but i'm not against it, I think a .270 should be the smallest round used but I'm used to rounds used for hunting white tale, elk, and moose. Please don't flame me if you disagree please respond with an intelligent comment.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Premium Member

I'll keep my guns. Whether it be an ar15 or a bb gun.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 12-23-2012, 01:29 PM

Here's the deal: the number of firearm related homicides in America 2011 that were tied to an assault rifle was a very, very small per percentage. Sure, you can ban them. But it really solves nothing. All it does is make a politician look better to those who voted for him. Complete and total b.s.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.