Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
3M views 8K replies 325 participants last post by  Nathan Pritt 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's see or hear about them OBS mods!! Big or small post 'em all. Whether you ghetto chromed your valve stems or patented a functioning flux capacitor I wanna know about it!! Lifts, swaps, conversions, wheels, tires, injectors, fuel, oil, turbos, chips, tuners, intakes, exhaust, bumpers, suspension, lights, electrical, mechanical, interior, exterior, audio, visual, *******, hillbilly, hitech, lowtech, home built, store bought, big budget, no budget, low budget, bolt on, stick on or spray on, this is your chance to brag some about what you did that made you proud...or not so much if it failed miserably but let's see or hear about the fails too!!

Don't matter if you did it this morning or ten years ago. Even if you have already posted your mod elsewhere and you think everyone knows about it, post it up again!!

If you glued a 12' CB whip to the middle of your hood and you think that makes your truck worthy of a cover shoot for Diesel Power Mag then I'm talkin to you too!!

No rules other than don't be mean and make fun of someone else's contraption. If it makes the pilot smile then it's a cool mod, roger? Having said that, chatter it up!! Questions, comments, concerns, compliments and condolensces welcome!!!!!!!!!!

If you are gonna post pics, make them detailed close ups of whatever you did that blew your hair back. Don't tell everyone that you installed a fuel pressure gauge then show a glam shot of your truck from 30' away. That's what the OBS pic thread is for. Get in there and show the nitty gritty!

Here's one of mine:

5" homebuilt blow pipe. I guess that would be "audio"? :hehe:

See less See more
#4,300 ·
But I just took it apart :dis:

hahahaha, I have everything torn apart for the final wiring for the shifter. I took the instrument panel apart and got rid of the PRND21 in the dash and removed the shifter, so all I need to do now is run the wiring and plug in the shifter........and put dash back together

#4,306 ·
That console looks good Elmo.

#4,316 ·
I stink that's his plan.

#4,317 ·
looks like y'all have some good mods going! :thumb: my newest mod is the no mirror mod. :sad: the little black rubber seal that goes around the edge of the mirror was loose and when i shut my door, the whole thing of glass fell and shattered. i was pissed! backing this thing up in the tiny azz spots they have on campus with no mirror is a major PITA!

#4,322 ·
aint you closer to canada shane?

#4,324 ·
whats blocking pa?, a lake in front of ya? it aint nothin but a boat ride

#4,326 ·
get a down pipe and some tunes, i cant hear mine with my windows up till 5-6 psi, but after that it just screams, you can hear it suck on that filter hard

#4,329 ·
looks good gabe, when is she supposed to be coming by? and what rack where you keeping on it

#4,331 ·
Looks good all cleaned up Gabe, especially the engine bay. That must be a heck of a girl to buy a truck like that including the monster decals.lol
And one thing i'd do real quick is line up the wiper blades on the windshield. The drivers is higher than the passenger.:thumb:

#4,344 ·
Lol she seems to be fun. Ill try and fix em real quick.

Why are you selling after doing all that work to it?
Why not? lol Tired of it. want somthing fresh and new to me. Aiming for a superduty. if i can find one.

#4,333 ·
It's eh not ay.

Get it right, eh?

#4,336 ·
My recent mod 5in exhaust. It is pretty loud gotta real good whistle. Its old ss steel piping for 99 f250. [URL="
[/URL][/URL]

#4,337 ·
looks good and even better for the price... my 4" exhaust is a kit out of a 6.4 that worked rather well actually, haha but it was free, so i cant complain

#4,341 ·
the tilt your truck has that keeps the bed and cab from lining up properly, looks good tho

#4,345 ·
Don't think i posted this here yet, but this is from last Monday 3 days after getting the truck home. Just testing out my new injectors and trans. :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.